Thursday, January 21, 2010

Joint Pain Medication I Asked My Doctor To Give Me Some Kind Of Pain Control Medication Until I Am Diagnosed For Joint Pain.?

I asked my doctor to give me some kind of pain control medication until I am diagnosed for joint pain.? - joint pain medication

I asked my doctor. She referred to rheumatologists and told me, until I was a rheumatologist and temporary relief of pain, I can write a prescription for a drug Amitriptylene **. ** I have this medicine for 5 days. My mouth is dry and high cravings. Would be 2 hours after I took the pill, I ask that the food very bad. In the last 6 months I am a strict diet (no calories) to lose weight in my knee. The last 5 days I ate like a madman. I can say that shortly after taking the medicine, the demand for food, and I could not stop eating. I am concerned I am happy about my weight. If I found these drugs and my doctor that I take this drug, and a good job? or if I just said, to sell the medicine, because of fear? I know 5 days is too short to be determined. But I am sure that this pill is to increase my anxiety. I'm sure. Please give me some positive suggestions.

2 comments:

♥i.heart... said...

Stay on the medication and be sure to drink a full glass of water. And every time you want something to eat, drink a glass of water and wait 3 minutes away. Leave your wish if you can withstand three minutes (which will pass faster than you) drink a glass of water. Among the waiting period (now shown complete) and water, you must not consume more calories. After a few days, so it will get easier and easier to use that glass of water and resist the temptation, and you'll probably find that in a few days, start to decline your request. So I can be only 3 or 4 days no problem with the request.

darlene r said...

taking this medication and tell your doctor, why not, if you have joint problems more weight because she is gong to help. I had this experience and eat something sweet like a madman, and cattle weight OT newly added to this problem. best things that the exercises in the water or are static. receive a physical check. There are other methods of pain management who take these drugs.

Post a Comment