Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tanning Bed Before And After Pics How To Avoid Getting Tanning And Removing It?

How to avoid getting tanning and removing it? - tanning bed before and after pics

I am an American Indian Sup and I love my complexion. I never had to use a sunscreen or SPF or something. But recently moved to the Caribbean and the sun is strong here. In just two days, I feel much darker. What should I use to prevent darkening. To prevent patrons, solarium? and if so, what would u recommend SPF to brown skin.

http://www.jurgita.com/pictures-id9456.html I have some old photos here so you an idea of what I am getting complexion. After a stay in the sun, my skin is black. What should I do? and what SPF? There is also a possibility that I am now in my way round? I've heard that you can use bleaching, but I will not be clear who just want to go back to my color moss. My friend told me that the use of lemons and tomatoes. and she said to apply at bedtime cinnamon powder in honey. Any other suggestions? /

I also see a loss of white light in certain areas? How can I prevent him going on nad. TH

0 comments:

Post a Comment