Sunday, December 20, 2009

Model Rail Scales I Am Working On A Scale Model Of The Launch Umbilical Tower For The Apollo Era Saturn V Rocket.What Color Red?

I am working on a scale model of the Launch Umbilical Tower for the Apollo era Saturn V rocket.What color red? - model rail scales

it is? Your primed and ready for painting, and I get the red, the platform just tower.The Mobile is to launch a primer gray, but I want the colors as close possible.I studied hundreds of hours of film, TV and Video
and see the hammer crane is half yellow, like the extensions on the swing arms. I can see the legs in a light gray LUT are flame retardant. The delay seems to be olive green weapons. It was also the ramp red or green? It was so difficult to zero tell.I "sees the building over two years and reach close to completion. Sound on a scale of 1 to 144
Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment