Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Girls Viginas My Kids Had A Show?

My kids had a show? - girls viginas

muddfest and was used to create a family, what was going to be fun, my 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.-year-old girls were with us every 5 seconds, there are no girls breasts and flash, but a contract Vigin move to other areas too, but it was everywhere I tried my best to make them look at me or distract, but they have repeatedly said that I now I know I said, you see all these girls do, and it said yes, she said, have no class, I told do u see me doing that is that because I did not know what I feel, but I'm afraid they will tell their friends or doing and thinking, as did all the girls well done and the love of children is what I now know how to get things moving as a child always stressed proposals

2 comments:

sunshine is happy said...

I have a daughter, and I want to tell you that, because at this age to understand that we can not show her breasts to go private or unknown areas. That their secret, no one keeps to himself is. all the best

mommakno... said...

They should have known with a name like "Mudfest," would not start and other family-oriented plans.

Post a Comment