Thursday, February 18, 2010

Index Of /jpg Couple Microsoft Publisher XP 2002?

Microsoft Publisher XP 2002? - index of /jpg couple

I have XP, Publisher 2002, I build a site that I have is the problem when you save as a Web page is stored in two files, he found a way to that.But to avoid having problems with the real part, if I two pages on the site as the names of each page index.html and another if you had to begin to give page numbers as 001 002 to Publisher 2000 I just wake up Web properties and a new name for what I would call it, when I click on the Tools> Options> Internet> I have nothing here to indicate the name of the page that has the normal things such as change page title, keywords, descriptions and sounds. According to Microsoft, the publisher in 2002 and 2003, the opportunity to have the For the Internet change their address somewhere. I have SP3 updates and everything that is not obvious thathiding somewhere, waiting to be awakened? Please help. He sent me the picture of this http://members.cox.net/floorsrus69/cox/i in ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment