Monday, February 1, 2010

Humorous Wedding On Boat Invitations I'm Getting Married Tomorrow And Want Some Humorous Wedding Vows...any Ideas?

I'm getting married tomorrow and want some humorous wedding vows...any ideas? - humorous wedding on boat invitations

've been together for two years. We have a child aged 1 years and we own a home

Bride: Southern Louisiana
20 years
is a scoundrel
Burns of all food
Sarcastic
School of Nursing
Carcasses of pigs
loves to be outside
Internet addicts
30% tattooed
Very spontaneous ...

Groom: 25 years
Texas
50% of tattooed
loves Star Wars
and Stephen King
and comics and video games
(in fact a great-looking tattooed scray geek, lol)
Snoring
It also includes pigs
mag film
I love hot sauce, especially in Tabasco, which is handy if I burn food.
loves to have a plan at any time

a brilliant idea or links are welcome. Thanks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some are for you, one for him.

I promise to remember their tattoos if you are wanting to come ... I pledge to remove the batteries from the smoke detector in the kitchen to cook, if you ... I promise you, you're buying a frozen warm pajamas, when I get to steal the covers ... I pledge to the stories of the house of fear of their jobs to bring order to compete with Steven King novels ... I agree with Princess Leah bikini you bought to use for me ... I promise not to hot sauce bottles on their empty when I anger against you ... I promise not reach any part of your comic strip in their upper body protection in the rare opportunity to clean the house ... I agree, before our son to his first tattoo-consult ... I promise not to say negative things about his game on my blog ... I commit myself, (leave the house, and my video games) at least once a week for an activity does not work ...

rodeogir... said...

Vote at the object from the floor to wash every day and choose at least two cups,
I give one meal a week to open with only a toaster, oven or microwave, or for me, the fridge so that you leave cookies and ho hos.
i Prommer leaves no pork, provided they do not make me snore at night
and after I am no longer required, Tabasco sauce CUS all the spices you need.

Suz123 said...

It is time to be serious. It is a time for compromise. Please show your family and friends who think this issue seriously.

However. . .
If you are not able to do so, please visit this page Dr. Seuss vote '.
http://www.gulfshoresweddings.org/humorv ...

PRETTYNE... said...

I pledge to do more soon!

sillygir... said...

rather than wait until the last moment ... Good luck

riala4 said...

I read a passage when the father has his daughter with her boyfriend and said "no refunds".

To defend in my own wishes, I promised, "against all spiders," and a few laughs because my husband is well documented phobia ...

In the episode of the Simpsons, where divorce refresh van Houten, in the end, when Homer and Marge their vows, Reverend Lovejoy reading discount cards, Homer wrote, and he said: "The wealth and poverty" (which I thought was cute and wanted to use in mine, but in reality it was a good place for him in the kind of ceremony that we had) ...

Post a Comment